An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

What I am Thankful For





What I am Thankful for is my family. I love them all very much and I Thank God for them every day, however the jury is still out on the puppy! ( He ate my carpet, two new bras and two pairs of new high heels!) I often think especially when times are not going so good, why I decided to have children, and got married too. Sometimes things are not so great, when the kids were little and of course we were young when we got married( I was 20) he was (23). We had Tami when I was 23. David Jr. at 25, I didn't have a clue ( even with all my babysitting experience, did I know what was to happen). It has been a road of ups and downs, pain, joy, heartache , surprise, disappointment, accomplishments, achievements, sorrow, and WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!!!!!!!!!! But most of all pure and simple LOVE.
You know that 24 years of marriage, a supportive husband, two wonderful kids, a puppy, and our families and friends that supports us Through thick and thin, I know what it is to be THANKFUL! Hope you all stop, think, rejoice and know things are not always easy, but that is what life is all about. God only gives us what we can handle, even if we do not realize it at the time.

Thankfully,

Dona

5 comments:

Magnolia Street Style said...

I am thankful for dear friends like you. Yes, life will throw you a curve ball every now and then. It's good to know that there is always someone around to pick you up, give you hell, or just a hug whenever you need it.

Bless you and your family this Thanksgiving season.

Love, Connie

Lee Weber said...

very sweet and well said. Perspective is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Dena said...

Hi Dona,

Looks like my guys - riding is a huge part of life in my house. You are right, we don't always realize it at the time but God has a perfect plan for us and sometimes when he's setting up the details it's hard to understand! That puppy sounds like a challenge indeed!

Hugs,
Dena

Anonymous said...

Translation of previous post....


Hello, I found his blog by the google is well interesting I liked that post. It would like to speak about the CresceNet. The CresceNet is a supplier of internet dialed that pays his users by the time connected. Exactly that that you read, are paying for you connect. The paid supplier 20 cents by hour of connection dialed with local connection over 2100 cities of Brazil. The CresceNet has an accelerator of connection, that leaves its connection to 10 times more quick. Who utilizes wide band can profit also, sufficiency be registered in the CresceNet and when is going to sleep to connect for dialed, is possible pay to ADSL alone with the money of the dialed. In the schedules of unique minute the expense with telephone is minimum and the remuneration of the CresceNet generous. If you will want linkar the Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blog I would stay grateful, to more and success. If i possible add the CresceNet (www. provedorcrescenet. with) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is a sweet post. I can sure identify with puppy and child rearing issues, but what would our lives be without them?