An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Good To Be Queen











Yesterday and today I held court. Yes, I was Queen! I traveled both
days wide and far across my kingdom. My chariot took me to the best
Estate sales and yard sales thru out the land. The treasures were numerous and should bring lots of gold at auction, consignment and the flea market. Yes, it is good to be Queen! Oh, my people will love the finds that treasure hunting brings. Now, to make sure the King is busy weeding the garden.

3 comments:

Lee Weber said...

I love all of it! My mom used a potato ricer all of her life- so I had to buy myself a new one. Love the red and white bowl. And the hats. And the tin! WTG!

Magnolia Street Style said...

Hey Queenie,
You are master of your kingdom. Love your finds.

Dena said...

My Lady,

Indeed you have returned with wonderful treasures! My heart skipethed a beat over the red pretties! Alas, my own king has broken the royal lawnmower here at my castle so I fear my lawns will not be kempt until repairs are made. :(

Hugs,
Dena