An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Never Ending Mulch Pile








Oh Friday is here. Yipee!!! Yard sales all day
tomorrow with Connie. So
many we knew we could never hit them all. And then...... My husband
surprises me with a truck, a large truck, a very large truck of
MULCH!!!!!


"We are doing this, this weekend?" I ask like a fool. He says,"No, this is what I'm doing this weekend."

Well you just know, he is going to need and want help. But yardsaling will have to wait. Fat Chance. Connie and I left at 7:30 am, did alot of good finding. Then I went home and mulched till the Flyers came on. You know the man does deserve to watch. After all, he mulched all day.( I supervised and helped. I don't think, I'll be able to move tomorrow.) But, the flower beds do look great. Just need the flowers now.


Todays Finds

Hand painted Tea Set
A set of floral rugs
Trim by the yard.
China hand
Microwave(son's apartment)
Art Deco clock Germany

9 comments:

Dena said...

Oh Dona,

You found some amazing goodies! I love that hand painted tea set! I sure wish I lived closer and could go treasure hunting with you two :)

Hugs,
Dena

Magnolia Street Style said...

I love the tea set. It is so you. So, did you ever finish that mulching?

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Big piles of mulch will always be waiting, but garage sale goodies will soon be gone! You were right to prioritize!

Linda said...

Love the tea set, the rose pattern is gorgeous.
Your hubby is a sweetie...I'm glad you helped a litle too....but first things first:). Linda

Michelle said...

I love the tea set! What a pretty pattern.

You had a good day!

Michelle

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

HA! sounds like a weekend at our place lol!! Your flower gardens are going to look divine though!
ALicia ~ time worn style

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Dona,
I agree, that tea set's a winner - love the hand too!
xo~Tracie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Happy May Day Donna!
xo~Tracie

Linda said...

Hi Dona, if you are out and about this weekend hope you fine lots of treasures. Sunday we are heading to a great street fair in Lodi...lots of great stuff. Luck to both of us. Hugs, Linda