An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sell, Sell, Sell, BUY!!!!!!!






So you all know Connie and I had a sale at the DDDC Flea Market this
past Sunday. I did very well indeed , the only things I brought home
were a mirror, picture, and 5 vintage hats. Everything else sold.
YEA!!!! My husband is sending out THANK YOU NOTES as we speak!!!

But, OK, I had to buy something and it is a wrought iron flower pot stand. In it's original green paint. Well you know I just had to have it. I bent the arms straight up. Added a china butter pat, a candle in French vanilla, and than an old antique outside alabaster lamp shade. Ah, nice candle lite .

Just to let you know, I have been tagged by a dear blogging friend, and I have to share seven things about me, Stay tuned! This could be very INTRESTING!! LOL

And I will be tagging seven people. Get REady!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Dona...good for you and Connnie....it's a good feeling to have a successful sale.
Too clever...the plant stand conversion is great. I'd love to see the vintage hats...are you collecting them? Hugs, Linda

Michele said...

Hi Dona...I love what you did with the plant stand! What an awesome idea!

Take care,
Hugz,
Michele