An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

On The Road Again !






Serious, serious, serious sailing was done again by the two must haves. Who do you ask? Connie and I are back at it. Had to do some serious shopping and found some really good things. At least they are to us. I found some antique Victorian corner brackets, and after combing them together they became the perfect hanger for the antique brass chandelier also found at a different sale.I have decided not to add the crystals to the chandelier. The mirror and table I picked up on my last by my self sailing adventure.The wrought iron set picked up last weekend for $2. Just had to re-paint it. Have some really neat ideas coming up on Vintage Re-Style By Antekin. So please check back.

1 comment:

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

ah yes there is nothing better than treasure hunting with a friend who "gets" you. Great idea with the chandelier brackets.
alicia