An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

She Made Me Do It!!




It is not my fault, She made me do it! I went to that estate sale that
Connie and I showed up to a week early. And I bought two, not one, but
two boxes of sewing patterns. I can not sew, I do not even pretend to
know how. Bought them anyway I did. You want to know why, because of
Colleen! It is all her fault, and there was a Barbie Doll pattern set
from the 1960's that just sealed the deal for me. You do know that
Barbie is 50 this year, and oh! to still have the perfect body at such
an age!!!!

Well once again I blame Colleen for what I bought! Hope she can help me unload these 1950-1980 patterns!!!!

1 comment:

Lee Weber said...

I loe patterns! I bought a whole box for $1 at the thrift store!