An*tek*in

" A Small Company......Building Beautiful Dreams "

You can find my Antekin Finds For Sale at

Antekin.com

New finds added weekly.

Welcome, come in and browse.



Click the pictures to super enlarge.




Searching for that special treasure? E-mail me, I'll search for you.

  • antekin@comcast.net
  • donaantekin@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Quick Sale




Not much in the sale department going on around here. Friday was spent moving my son home. The condo living was just to expensive, for a nineteen year old. UHMMMMMMMMMMM, I recall saying those very words when he moved out. Oh well, I am glad to have him home. I know this sounds really funny, but both my kids can stay forever if they want. LOL, Let you all know how much I mean that a week from now.

Sat.( between doing a hundred loads of the boy's dirty clothes)PS( Did I say they could stay forever?, I need more bleach for what was the whites.) I went to one sale,Helen was right down the street from me, so I had to go. Not much was left on Sat.am, but I did get a nice piece of silver, a few books to read while doing the boy's laundry,and a pretty Italian tray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I said that about my kids, too and they kept coming back like bad pennies. They seem to be established now, but it wouldn't surprise me to find them on the doorstep someday - and of course they're always welcome. But it sure is fun being an empty nester.

Love the finds. It's amazing how just a few things can scratch that itch, isn't it? And I have the sister to your tray! Mine's oval and on the coffee table right in front of me.